Friday, June 22, 2007

Music is my life

Without music, I think that the life will not be smooth. To talk about music, it can control person's mind. Some people say that it doesn't matter to live with out music whereas the others say that they cannot live if there is no any music in their lives.

I am the one who like music very much. I started playing music when I was six years old with electone. It is my favourite music instrument. From October 2006 to May 2007 , I had joined the competition of electone, senior section, in Thailand Music Festival 2007. I was satisfied the results of the competition although I was neither the winner nor get any prize. I am thinking seriously whether I want to join the competition again next year.





From the yamaha music festival 2007




One of the competitors

No comments: