Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Interested Musical Instrument

I have played many kinds of musical instruments since I had started to play electone when I was six. I have not only played general instruments, but also Thai musical instruments. As I said, My favourite instrument is electone.

There were many invitations of electone since it can do little things, until it has touch-screen monitor. I have one which is called EL-90 (Ten-generation). It is very old because there are two new generations which is EL-900 (Hundred-generation) and ELS-01C (The newest generation).


EL-90 (Like the one I have)


I would like to own this ELS-01C which is called Stagea because it can do many things and I think that I will be very smart when I sit and play this Stagea. I just can only dream because it is very expensive and I also have EL-90 which is expensive too.




EL-900

If I want to play Stagea, I have to go to the Siam Kolkarn Music school because that is the school I have studied for many years, and there is a Stagea.


Stagea (the newest one)

No comments: